We're constantly on the lookout for the very best people, so if you would like to be part of our vibrant FMB family then get in touch.
Caption: Team FMB at Snowdon summit - we did not take the train!
We have a fast-paced yet friendly office environment, which is built on teamwork and close working relationships. We believe in providing opportunities for our staff and invest highly in their training, qualifications and development – and we hold the Silver Investors in People Accreditation to prove just that.
As a specialist in corporate financial planning and employee benefits, we also walk the talk and offer great packages for our team
- death in service benefits
- employee pension with a quality provider
- "Perkbox" scheme
- recognition and rewards
- annual company conference
- active social scene
- community fundraising projects
- active challenges
And what we expect from you
- engage in innovation and improvement
- take the utmost care of our clients
- help your colleagues to enjoy thier work and get the best out of each other
- commit to making the best of your skills with ongoing professional development
If you think you would like to be part of our team drop us an e-mail and a CV - it's not always essential to have experience in our field.