Our client support team are the core of our business and our people's talent and enthusiasm is what has got us to where we are today.
We have a fast-paced yet friendly office environment, which is built on teamwork and close working relationships. We believe in providing opportunities for our staff and invest highly in their training, qualifications and development – and we hold the Silver Investors in People Accreditation to prove just that.
Please see below for our current vacancies:
We are seeking a Financial Planner to join our Kendal based team - an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop a career in financial planning. This may appeal to someone who is looking for a move to the Lake District Area with a potential relocation package offered.
The main duties of the role will involve creating financial Plans and reports, conducting financial research and establishing and developing client relationships via telephone and face to face meetings. The successful applicant must be able to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver a first-class level of customer service to our clients.
The candidate should be looking to further their knowledge as this unique position will allow them to obtain further industry qualifications and personal development opportunities, while working within a great working environment.
We are a forward thinking business and pride ourselves on the long term development of its staff; this is validated in the fact that we have been accredited with Investors in People award since 1999.
We will provide the successful candidate with a full, bespoke, learning programme which will assist them in retaining and developing their knowledge and skills.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a Financial Planning role and must possess the following skills/qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Effective decision-making skills
- Self driven and highly motivated with a determination to become successful in a high performing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and able to work well to deadlines
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner
- Confidence in communicating with clients, team members and the public
- A positive and honest approach
- Excellent personal presentation
35 hours per week, 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
An attractive and competitive benefits package, depending on experience
A full driving licence is essential
How to Apply
Please email CV and letter of application to email@example.com
Midnight on Thursday 27th July 2017