Monday October 7th - what's on our doorstep, making the most of our local area
We often think our clients have a lot in common, if only they knew each other. We aim to educate but also be social with our events. Our staff came up with the idea of offering a regular meeting to stimulate, educate and be social at the same time, especially for those of you who are retired.
Our coffee and conversation sessions will be an informal morning with lovely refreshments and the chance to meet other like-minded folk. We will also set a theme for each one so there will be some debate and stimulating conversation and a chance to learn from each other. A couple of us from FMB will chip in as well!
This session we want you to share all the hidden gems you have discovered on our doorstep in and around our local towns and villages from North Yorkshire, Cumbria and North Lancashire.
Future dates and topics
- Monday January 13th 2020 - community work and volunteering- what causes are close to your heart
- Monday April 27th 2020- Lifetime ambitions - we'll be looking at all the things we still want to make time to do while we still can
- Prompt arrival for 10am
- Refreshments and introductions
- Small group discussions with questions to help get started
- Ruth round up the main points to whole group
The idea is to share our collective wisdom, get things off our chest and meet new people as well. Some of you will want to come as a couple, also many of our clients are widowed or divorced and we would be more than happy for you to bring a friend along. The more the merrier and makes for a lively debate.
Please give us a call to let us know you are coming on 01539 725855 so we can ensure adequate parking. Or you can e-mail Ruth.