Forget Pointless and Eggheads!
This could be the most important half hour you spend this year!
29th August 5.30pm, Masonic Hall, Kirkby Stephen
There are some issues that we know we should do something about; put that picture up in the hall your sister in law bought for Christmas…2 years ago, recycle all the stuff in the loft, spend those Airmiles that have probably expired by now. However, some things get put to one side when they really shouldn’t.
Making a financial plan to ensure you have every eventuality covered and are able to cope with whatever change lies ahead is not something we should put off, but unsurprisingly many people do.
If you feel you may need some guidance on getting a plan in place, this half hour of information will be a good place to start. It could make a huge difference to the amount you have in retirement and the legacy you leave your family. What could be more important?
Ashley Magean of Financial Management Bureau is hosting an information session in conjunction with J Noel Paul Accountants. Please feel free to join us for a coffee and hear about the following issues.
- Understand the ways you can use HMRC rules to minimise your tax liability
- Find out how much Inheritance Tax your estate is likely to pay
- Find out the level of savings held before you are expected to pay towards your own care
- Learn how a comprehensive financial plan can help you prepare for the future
- We can guarantee you won’t wish you stayed at home and watched Eggheads!
To book a place
call J Noel Paul and Co on 017683 71272
or e-mail Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org