How corporate financial planning can benefit your business clients
As a professional adviser, ensuring the success and sustainability of your client’s business is key to ensuring the success and sustainability of your own business. Thorough legal advice and tax planning creates a framework for businesses to run smoothly, but corporate financial planning also supports and protects the business increasing the likelihood of longevity.
Benefits of corporate financial planning:
- Framework for a discussion about succession planning
- Peace of mind - knowing significant liabilities are insured
- Risk Management - making a business more attractive to potential lenders
- Staff benefits create part of a value culture to attract and retain employees
How we involve Solicitors, Accountants and other professional advisers:
- Shareholder agreements
- Tax advice
- HR support on contractual arrangements for staff benefits
- Funding and borrowing options
We are teaming up with Zurich to offer this free workshop for professional advisers which will cover:
- Key Person Protection
- Covering business liabilities
- Shareholder Protection
- Tax treatments of premiums and benefits
- Tax efficient ways to insure a business owner
- Staff benefits
We will be serving Afternoon Tea with scones at 2pm with the workshop content commencing promptly at 2.20pm.
We would love for you to join us, however, spaces are limited, so if you would like to attend, please RSVP as soon as possible. Feel free to forward the invite to a colleague if it may be of interest to them!
If you are unsure how to find our offices, click here for directions.