Venue: Castle Green Hotel
The most radical change to your pension in a generation...
If you have retirement on your mind, then you are bound to have heard about the major changes to pension legislation coming into effect this April. Don’t bury your head in the sand – be prepared and join us at The Castle Green Hotel in Kendal for our Pension Freedom Workshop to find out just what this means for you.
Our workshop will cover:-
- To which kind of pension the rules apply
- How the changes in tax treatment will affect you and your pension(s)
- How your pension(s) can be protected and passed down to the next generation
- The various ways you can now access your pension benefits
Our workshop includes:-
- Light lunch and refreshments
- 1 hour presentation from Aviva UK pension analyst Sandra Scott
- Question and Answer open forum
- Panel of FMB financial planners on hand for individual questions
Freedom and choice in Pensions…
“This government believes in the principle of freedom. Individuals who have worked hard and saved responsibly throughout their adult life should be trusted to make their own decisions with their pension savings.” – George Osborne
It might be the biggest change in over a century, but not for the worst. If you are going to be making important decisions for your retirement in the near future, join us to learn about the changes and how you can use them to your advantage.
As spaces are limited, if you would like to attend, please email Rebecca to reserve your place now.
Please note that our financial planners are working with their clients during their latest reviews to work out the best course of action for them.