Unfortunately, the closing date for applications has now passed.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy Client Services department to support the financial planners with their day-to-day administration. The position has huge potential to progress while working within a great working environment.
The successful candidate must have experience within a busy office environment. They must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver a first-class level of customer service to our clients.
Experience within the financial industry and with the Intelligent Office back office system would be preferred but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Working Hours: 35 hours per week; Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Training to be provided:
- On the job
- Exam support
- Exams and study material – paid for by FMB
- 4 GCSE passes (A-C) including English Language and Maths.
- A-Level in either ICT or Business Studies desirable but not essential
- 2 years relevant experience in an administrative role
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen to learn/Enthusiastic
How to Apply:
Please email CV, covering letter of application and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is 17th February 2016