When business gets personal – Have you considered what could happen if you lost key people in your business?
Financial planning isn't just for individuals. Sometimes our private clients have businesses that need to be protected. This isn't about an insurance 'product' but our ability to provide a personal planning service, which includes all aspect of our clients' lives, including their businesses.
Business Protection helps protect your business from the financial losses incurred if a key person or owner of a business should die or be diagnosed with a critical illness.
Why you should insure against the most damaging events
Most businesses will insure their premises, vehicles and office equipment. But premises can be rebuilt, and plant or products can be replaced. Replacing a key person is not nearly as easy.
If you're a business owner ask yourself these questions...
- Does your business rely heavily on one or two key individuals?
- What would happen if one of them died or suffered a serious illness?
- How would you retain control of the business?
- How much money would you need to keep the business going?
- Where would the money come from?
We can help you implement a wide range of options to help you protect your business from the unthinkable.
Leave nothing to chance - call us on: 01539 725855