We can help you create a more secure future – Retirement planning advice from experienced advisers…
With turmoil in the financial marketplace many people are worried about their pensions and ability to enjoy their retirement. This means you need advice from financial planning specialists you can trust, who treat you as an individual and who will help protect your financial security.
The good news is that, with sound planning, it's possible to create a much more secure future, making the most of your assets, investments and income. We've helped hundreds of clients answer questions like:
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much income might my investments generate?
- When is the best time to take the benefits from my pension?
Making the most of your assets, income and investments
We have developed a tried and tested process that has helped all clients plan for their retirement. During this process we;
- Discuss your desired lifestyle in retirement and help you decide the amount of income you will need.
- Take into account your risk profile and ability to withstand potential losses associated with a particular investment strategy.
- Review your existing pension arrangements and other investments.
- Use cash flow analysis to calculate income and expenditure for the rest of your life - taking into account gifts to children or grandchildren, housing, long term care, holidays and other major purchases.
Some of our clients wish to plan their retirement as a couple, others may be single or divorced and looking for a different solution.
Whatever your situation, we'll explain your options and recommend any changes to existing pension arrangements. We're completely independent and not tied to any pension provider.
As with everything we do, we give you time to think and clear explanations without any pressure.
Make the most of your retirement - call us on: 01539 725855