The Personal Finance Society has introduced a set of principles which we have signed up to. After meeting the standards we are able to call ourselves an Associate Firm.
You an find out about the Personal Finance Society and what it means to be an Associate Firm here.
The Eight Core Principles of being an Associate Firm
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency
- Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics & conduct
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law
- Invest in your people by funding a policy of ongoing training and professional development
- Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both your staff and clients
- Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes.