This workshop is designed for those turning their thoughts to retirement.
Our Director of Financial Planning, Roger Jackson will be delivering the content via Zoom to a small group with the opportunity to ask questions.
What will be covered:-
- Tax and National Insurance and State Benefits
- Different types of personal and company pensions
- Forward planning with cashflow modelling
- Being prepared for life changes
To take away:-
- Downloadable booklet, "Psychology of Retirement"
- Follow up session with a Financial Planner
- Peace of mind
- Better financial outcomes
- Taking control and being prepared
- Psychological readiness
There is no charge for this workshop, so all you need to do is take the time to join us. Afterwards we will provide a follow up session for each delegate where they get to spend an hour with a financial planner. In advance of the meeting we send an online questionnaire for our cashflow modelling software, so we can help with some basic planning and make the most of our time together.
There is absolutely no obligation - often the information provided prompts action the delegates can undertake themselves. However, where more detailed planning and investment advice is required, we can of course help you as a fee paying client. We won't contact you again unless you ask us to.
We are using Trybooking to manage ticketing for this event. Please sign up here.