Making sure you understand every course of action we recommend is really important because you are making decisions for the future. Some financial concepts are not easy, that's why it is really difficult to pass all the exams it takes to be a Financial Planner! It's why you use a financial planner; because of the complex interactions between investment, tax and the features and benefits of various financial products. Although, we're not expecting you know the answers and find the route forward, we do need to explain carefully in easy terms what you are signing up to!
We asked our Financial Planners to tell us the top 5 things people struggle to understand and require additional explanation and we will be explaining them for you on our webinar:
- What is a platform, why do you need one?
- Crystallisation of pension pots- this one really gets people tangled in knots!
- What does a consolidated tax voucher say and why do I need them?
- State Pension entitlement and how it interacts with your tax situation
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge - is it cut and dried?
We will be hosting the live webinar on Zoom. Sign up and book your place on Trybooking here.